Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 3-Colleges.






All we really did today was go to colleges. They were both far too brick and ivy for me, although BU seemed to be a little bit more worldly than BC and Harvard. I also went and got really good Chinese food for lunch. 

Oh that's right we went to Lexington and Concord today as well. It's hard to imagine a fat battle taking place in either of these locales because they both have a ton of housing nearby now. The Lexington Green was really pretty though. I wanted to lie in the grass but Matt wouldn't let me. 

Also we went to Walden Pond. We then walked all the way around Walden Pond, and Jo explained to me that people from the East Coast don't get to see as much pretty nature as people from the West Coast, so that is part of the reason why Walden Pond is so important. Basically, we're really spoiled. We also put headphones and sunglasses on the statue of Henry David Thoreau and took pictures. 

After that we went to this mall and walked around. I bought eyeshadow. I picked purple because it's my favorite color. Then Adam, Isa and I went to the Rainforest Cafe but it was disappointingly not as good as the one in San Francisco. That's sort of all we did today.... Yeah. I don't think I even have pictures from today. Oh yes I do.

No comments: